We all live in several "worlds" where we have some level of influence...work, school, neighborhood, hobby or interest group, etc.. In Kevin Sutters book he shares keys to church planting movements along with practical insights that you can do!
Here are the first 5 of 26 keys shared...
1. SEE God's purpose to bless and transform all nations/people.
2. BELIEVE in the Church's potential to reproduce and cover the earth.
3. PRAY and ask God about your role in planting the church.
4. PLAN for a church planting movement.
5. WORK together with like-minded people.
I higly recommend that you purchase and read this practical book and get started planting a church in your world: Keys to Church Planting Movements
How are you involved in church planting in your home, office, school, among friends? What does it "look like"?